Side dish or appetiser
1. In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs
with the Parmigiano cheese and
place to one side.
2. In a separate bowl, beat an egg
and place to one side.
3. Pat dry the mushrooms with
4. Roll the mushrooms in the flour.
These mushrooms taste even better if you have a delicious sauce to dip them in.
5. Dip the mushrooms in the egg.
6. Dip the mushrooms in the
ensuring an even coating.
7. Cook in the Airfryer on 180 degrees
for 7 minutes. Shake once whilst
8. Serve warm with your favourite